Blog Posts

HearPlus™ App Now Compatible For Even More Android Users

We are excited to announce that our revolutionary HearPlus™ app is now, not only compatible with the Android® Samsung® Galaxy S5, but as of this week, it is now compatible with:

• Samsung Galaxy S® 4
  • Samsung Galaxy S® 6
  • Samsung Galaxy S® 6 Edge
  • Samsung Note® 4

In addition to the main devices, the app is available for variations of the main models, such as Samsung Galaxy® S5 mini, Samsung Galaxy® S5 Plus, and Samsung Galaxy® S6 Plus. With this expanded capability, more people can enjoy discreet and personalized control of their advanced hearing aids through their smartphones, anytime and anywhere.

The Beltone HearPlus™ app allows users to:

• Set preferred volume, treble and bass levels
  • Further personalize listening experience through speech, background noise and wind noise adjustments
  • Geo-tag frequently visited places – such as home, work, favorite restaurants and more – to automatically update profiles and adjust to specific acoustics
  • Locate misplaced hearing aids with the “Finder” feature
  • Check hearing aid battery levels
  • Manage tinnitus symptoms through built-in customizable sound therapy

You can download the free app for your Android device at the Google Play store.

Samsung, Galaxy and Galaxy S5 are trademarks of Samsung Electronics. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.

Brittany Kovalcik
Brittany Kovalcik is the digital marketing manager at Beltone. She loves all things digital marketing, her family and friends, her dog, Gracie, and - of course - helping people learn how Beltone hearing aids can help change their lives.

18 Replies

• hotel comparison

Good news! Thank you to Beltone R&D team for such effort!
    Unfortunately me and my friends who use Legend have the LG G2/G3/G4 phones.
    So, we still waiting for more phones support (especially LG ;-)).

• hotel comparison

When will this be available on the samsung note edge?

• Erik Torp

Hey. The beltone app can not indstall on my New samsung galaxy s6 edge+ i have the latest Android version.

• Erik Torp

I just bought a pair of Beltone. And i am looking forward to use them with my Samsung Galaxy s6 edge+. I hope the app will work on my phone soon.

• Karen Stilley

Can I not use my apple 4 with my very expensive hearing aids.I have downloaded the app and it says I still need the Beltone phone link

• Brittany Kovalcik

Hi Karen,
      Please give our patient care team a call at 1-800-BELTONE and they’ll be able to help.
      Thanks!

• Tracy D. Smith

Is the Samsung android core prime pat of the Hearplus app?

• Amy Duvall

Hi Tracy,

The list of compatible products can be found at the link below.

Beltone HearPlus app:
      Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
      Samsung Galaxy S7
      Samsung Galaxy S6 edge
      Samsung Galaxy S5 mini
      Samsung Galaxy S5
      Samsung Galaxy S4
      Samsung Galaxy Note 4
      Samsung Galaxy Note 5
      We recommend that your Android mobile device runs Android OS version 5.0 – Lollipop or later.

• Robert OBrien

Recently I was an IPHONE 6s user, and I was spoiled because the trust model hearing aids i purchased just prior to thanksgiving streamed music and bluetoothed my phone calls directly to my hearing aids. Due to the recent Apple battery issues I changed away from them and upgraded to the Samsung galaxy s8 is there any way the same streaming and bluetooth capability coming my way anytime soon?

• Amy Duvall

Hi Robert,

We’re very sorry for the long delay in response. At this time, Android phones cannot directly stream to any of our hearing aids. They require a Phone Link 2 to stream.
      You can use android phones with the app to control the hearing aids without the need for a phone link.
      Beltone is currently working with Google to allow direct streaming from android phones. We don’t have a time frame.

Thank you.

• Robert Haber

I have the Trust 17 64DRW hearing aids. I use the LG model LGL 44 VL phone.
    What app should I use for that phone?

• Amy Duvall

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the long delay in response. The phone mentioned is not compatible with the Hear Max app. You will need a Smart Remote app and a Phone Link 2 to stream and use the phone as a remote control.

Thank you.

• Kathy Sessano

I’ve just gotten new Beltone hearing aids, and was told that I could download an app for my cell phone. I have an Iphone8, and none of the information provided mentions Iphones. Is there an app for Iphones yet, and if not, do you expect to have one soon? Thank you.

• Amy Duvall

Hi Kathy,

Sorry for the long delay. iPhone 8 is compatible with Hear Plus and Hear Max apps. What hearing aid are you using?

Thank you.

• Michael Stevenson

One battery runs down sooner than the other. Should I remove the hearing aid that holds the charge from the charger while the other hearing aid remains in the charger?

• Amy Duvall

Hi Michael,

Please return to your Beltone office where you purchased your hearing aids for additional support.

Thank you.