In short, it addresses three common areas of interest:
- Wireless streaming from an iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod® touch. Beltone First acts like a wireless headset. You can stream phone calls, music, movies—even turn-by-turn GPS navigation — to them with stereo-like sound quality.
- No extra devices needed. You can directly stream sound and discreetly control your hearing aids with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Suits more than 9 out of 10 people. More than 90% of hearing loss patients can take advantage of this tiny, slim hearing aid. And, with a wide range of available skin and hair color-matches, Beltone First is both effective and practically invisible.
Add the free HearPlus™ app for additional advantages:
- Find the hearing aids if they’re lost
- Control hearing aid settings/volume
- Save preferred settings for 15 favorite places. Your iOS device will recognize your current location and automatically apply the correct settings.
- Turn your iPhone into a portable microphone to stream someone’s voice directly to your hearing aids
This is the future of hearing
No need to wait until 2025 for hearing aids to catch up with other modern technology. We designed Beltone First with people like you in mind. It really is the first hearing aid to seamlessly integrate your medical needs with your everyday life. Learn more about Beltone First and how it can revolutionize your hearing experience. Still unsure if you or a loved one’s hearing loss would benefit from hearing aids? This first-step quiz will shed light on what aspects of life their hearing loss affects.
Beltone First is compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini and iPod touch (5th generation) using iOS 7.X or later. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Siri and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. © Beltone 2014.