Do you find yourself straining to hear normal, everyday sounds that you used to be able to hear easily? Perhaps you haven’t been able to hear your grandkids call your name or you can’t hear the microwave beep when it’s done. You might be saying to yourself, “I need to test my hearing, but how do I do it?”
If any of these scenarios sound familiar to you, then it’s time to take the next step in your hearing health.
At Beltone, you have a couple options to get your hearing tested.
- FREE Online Hearing Test – you’ll need just a few minutes to take this online version that will gauge your level of hearing loss, or if you even have a loss at all. Make sure you have headphones available or you’re in a quiet area to take the test.
- Call (1-800 BELTONE) or visit one of our over 1,500 Beltone locations for a FREE hearing screening. Our Beltone locations offer:
- Personalized Hearing Health Assessments
- Discussion about your personal health and hearing health history
- A hearing evaluation including a visual examination of your ear using an otoscope, air and bone conduction testing, and word discrimination testing
- Review your hearing test results
- If hearing loss is detected, your Hearing Care Professional will review hearing aid options and eventually the fitting of your new hearing aids
If you have any questions about the hearing screening process or are still unsure, please call us at 1-800-Beltone, or watch the video below which outlines the entire process for you.
Latest posts by Amy Duvall (see all)
- Making Your Hearing Aids a Part of Your Daily Routine - February 16, 2017
- Beltone Featured Customer: Dudley Crockett - February 14, 2017
- Beltone Featured Customer: John Taylor - February 2, 2017